This recipe for garlic chicken was provided by Epicurious and it takes 45 minutes to complete. Unfortunately, it isn't a very popular recipe right now, but hopefully that will change soon!Don't worry all you seliacs because this one is gluten free! Sensitive stomach to dairy? Then this one is perfect for you because it's dairy free! This recipe is great if you are on any of gluten free, or dairy free diets. This recipe is not considered to be sustainable if that is a consideration for you. It has 2 likes across various platforms.
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed, plus 2 cloves, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fino or manzanilla sherry
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces, or 12 chicken wings, tips removed
- Sweet paprika
- 3 fresh thyme sprigs
- Rub the chicken with paprika, salt, and pepper and set aside at room temperature for at least 1 hour or preferably in the refrigerator at least 8 hours or overnight .
- Preheat the oven to 400°F .
- In a large sauté pan, heat the oil over medium heat .
- Add the crushed garlic and cook, stirring, until softened but not colored, 2 minutes .
- Add the chicken pieces and fry, turning as needed, until golden on both sides, 5 to 8 minutes . You want them nicely colored on the outside but not cooked through . Using a slotted spoon, transfer to paper towels to drain briefly, and then arrange the pieces in a cazuela or baking dish large enough to hold them in a single layer .
- Remove the crushed garlic from the oil and discard . Return the pan to low heat .
- Add the minced garlic and cook briefly .
- Add the thyme, bay leaves, sherry, and broth, raise the heat to high, and bring to a boil .
- Remove from the heat and pour over the chicken .
- Bake the chicken until cooked through, 25 to 30 minutes .
- Remove from the oven and discard the bay leaves and thyme . If the pan juices are thin, transfer to a small saucepan and cook over medium high heat until reduced, and then return to the cazuela . Sprinkle with the parsley and serve at once .
Nutrients Per Serving:
330.19 cal   /   16.51% daily need*
22.88 g   /   35.19% daily need*
- Saturated Fat
3.69 g   /   23.05% daily need*
3.17 g   /   1.06% daily need*
0.44 g   /   0.49% daily need*
107.35 mg   /   35.78% daily need*
405.4 mg   /   17.63% daily need*
3.09 g   /   17.17% daily need*
22.39 g   /   44.78% daily need*
26.27 µg   /   37.53% daily need*
- Vitamin B3
6.64 mg   /   33.21% daily need*
- Vitamin B6
0.6 mg   /   30.0% daily need*
231.55 mg   /   23.16% daily need*
- Vitamin E
3.08 mg   /   20.55% daily need*
- Vitamin K
19.21 µg   /   18.3% daily need*
- Vitamin B5
1.43 mg   /   14.28% daily need*
- Vitamin B2
0.23 mg   /   13.45% daily need*
1.89 mg   /   12.59% daily need*
- Vitamin B12
0.74 µg   /   12.25% daily need*
- Vitamin A
580.44 IU   /   11.61% daily need*
368.93 mg   /   10.54% daily need*
1.6 mg   /   8.9% daily need*
0.18 mg   /   8.79% daily need*
33.58 mg   /   8.39% daily need*
- Vitamin B1
0.12 mg   /   7.76% daily need*
- Vitamin C
5.03 mg   /   6.09% daily need*
0.1 mg   /   4.89% daily need*
29.17 mg   /   2.92% daily need*
0.57 g   /   2.28% daily need*
6.25 µg   /   1.56% daily need*
Banana Oat Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie + 10 Wellness Life Hacks for Moms
Takes 5 minutes and makes 1 servings.Try this Recipe!