This recipe for chicken divan was provided by My Recipes and it takes 50 minutes to complete. Unfortunately, it isn't a very popular recipe right now, but hopefully that will change soon!This one is not a sustainable recipe, so if you are concerned about the environment then maybe this one isn't for you. Unfortunately, this one isn't gluten free. If gluten is something you are trying to avoid, then this recipe might not be the best option. It has 2 likes across various platforms. This recipe isn't dairy free, so if you are lactose intolerant maybe this one isn't for you.
- 1 1/2 pounds broccoli (about 3 large heads), chopped
- 1/4 cup dry sherry or white wine
- 1 cup fat-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup seasoned whole-wheat bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons minced shallot or onion
- 24 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 ounces shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil .
- Add broccoli and blanch 3 minutes .
- Drain and rinse with cold water to stop cooking .
- Preheat oven to 350F . Mist a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with cooking spray .
- Season chicken with salt and pepper . Mist a large skillet or grill pan with cooking spray; place over medium-low heat . Cook chicken, turning once, until browned and almost cooked through, about 10minutes .
- Remove from heat; transfer chicken to a cutting board . When cool, slice chicken into bite-size pieces .
- Warm a medium skillet over medium heat .
- Add butter and 2 tsp . oil; heat until butter has melted .
- Add garlic and shallots and saut until tender, about 3 minutes . Sprinkle flour over mixture and whisk until incorporated . Stir in broth, milk and sherry and bring to a boil .
- Remove from heat and stir in half of Swiss cheese . Season with salt and pepper .
- Arrange broccoli in baking dish and pour half of sauce on top . Arrange chicken on top and cover with remaining sauce . Sprinkle with remaining Swiss cheese and Parmesan; top with bread crumbs .
- Drizzle with 1/2tsp . olive oil .
- Bake for 30minutes or until browned on top; serve hot .
Nutrients Per Serving:
388.95 cal   /   19.45% daily need*
16.3 g   /   25.08% daily need*
- Saturated Fat
7.94 g   /   49.64% daily need*
19.82 g   /   6.61% daily need*
5.14 g   /   5.71% daily need*
107.37 mg   /   35.79% daily need*
724.09 mg   /   31.48% daily need*
1.03 g   /   5.72% daily need*
39.4 g   /   78.79% daily need*
- Vitamin C
103.23 mg   /   125.12% daily need*
- Vitamin K
119.78 µg   /   114.08% daily need*
50.53 µg   /   72.19% daily need*
- Vitamin B3
13.48 mg   /   67.4% daily need*
568.41 mg   /   56.84% daily need*
- Vitamin B6
1.14 mg   /   56.76% daily need*
398.4 mg   /   39.84% daily need*
- Vitamin B2
0.48 mg   /   28.04% daily need*
- Vitamin B5
2.67 mg   /   26.74% daily need*
918.61 mg   /   26.25% daily need*
- Vitamin B12
1.53 µg   /   25.42% daily need*
97.2 µg   /   24.3% daily need*
- Vitamin A
1159.82 IU   /   23.2% daily need*
0.39 mg   /   19.31% daily need*
- Vitamin B1
0.29 mg   /   19.14% daily need*
76.22 mg   /   19.06% daily need*
2.8 mg   /   18.67% daily need*
3.46 g   /   13.85% daily need*
1.99 mg   /   11.04% daily need*
- Vitamin E
1.53 mg   /   10.22% daily need*
0.14 mg   /   6.94% daily need*
- Vitamin D
0.8 µg   /   5.34% daily need*
Banana Oat Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie + 10 Wellness Life Hacks for Moms
Takes 5 minutes and makes 1 servings.Try this Recipe!