Indian Butter Chicken
This recipe for indian butter chicken was provided by Foodista.com – The Cooking Encyclopedia Everyone Can Edit and it takes 45 minutes to complete. Sparkling rosé, Riesling, and Gruener Veltliner are great choices for Indian. The best wine for Indian food will depending on the dish, of course, but these picks can be served chilled and have some sweetness to complement the spiciness and complex flavors of a wide variety of traditional dishes. The Bellissima Sparkling rosé with a 4.5 out of 5 star rating seems like a good match. It costs about 24 dollars per bottle.. Unfortunately, it isn't a very popular recipe right now, but hopefully that will change soon!Gluten isn't a problem with this recipe because it doesn't have any! It has 7 likes across various platforms. This recipe fits perfectly with the gluten free diet. This recipe is not considered to be sustainable if that is a consideration for you. This recipe isn't dairy free, so if you are lactose intolerant maybe this one isn't for you.
- 1/2 ounce Butter
- 2 Chicken Breasts, Chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1 teaspoon Garam masala
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 inch piece peeled ginger
- 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon of Oil
- 1/2 cup Plain Yogurt
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 14 1/2 Oz. Can Diced Tomatoes
- Start out by adding the oil to your pan and heating it up on medium high heat .
- Add in your chopped chicken, garlic, and garam masala . Swirl it together and cook it up for about two to three minutes . Next up you'll add in your onion and ginger . Continue cooking until the chicken is cooked through . Now, turn your heat down a notch to medium and add in your lemon juice and butter .
- Let the butter melt completely and then add in the tomatoes and broth . Give the dish a minute or two to heat back up and then stir in the yogurt and sour cream .
- Mix it all together and shake in some salt and pepper to taste .
- Serve over rice .
Nutrients Per Serving:
24.28 cal   /   1.21% daily need*
1.37 g   /   2.11% daily need*
- Saturated Fat
0.56 g   /   3.51% daily need*
0.79 g   /   0.26% daily need*
0.47 g   /   0.52% daily need*
8.24 mg   /   2.75% daily need*
219.37 mg   /   9.54% daily need*
2.26 g   /   4.52% daily need*
- Vitamin B3
1.05 mg   /   5.27% daily need*
3.15 µg   /   4.5% daily need*
- Vitamin B6
0.08 mg   /   4.11% daily need*
- Vitamin C
2.7 mg   /   3.27% daily need*
27.86 mg   /   2.79% daily need*
- Vitamin A
99.54 IU   /   1.99% daily need*
68.38 mg   /   1.95% daily need*
- Vitamin B5
0.17 mg   /   1.65% daily need*
- Vitamin B2
0.02 mg   /   1.16% daily need*
4.22 mg   /   1.06% daily need*