Rosemary Potato Egg Bake
This recipe for rosemary potato egg bake was provided by Naturally Ella and it can be completed in 45 minutes. Unfortunately, it isn't a very popular recipe right now, but hopefully that will change soon!Gluten isn't a problem with this recipe because it doesn't have any! This recipe is not considered to be sustainable if that is a consideration for you. This recipe isn't dairy free, so if you are lactose intolerant maybe this one isn't for you. This recipe is great if you are on any of gluten free, or lacto ovo vegetarian diets. It has 214 likes across various platforms.
- Chives for topping
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Frontier Co-Op Organic Rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 medium shallot
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1 pound Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400F .
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch pieces . Dice shallot and mince garlic .
- Place potatoes, shallots and garlic in a large baking dish .
- Pour in heavy cream, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper . Toss everything together so potatoes are coated evenly .
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir, and bake for another 10 to 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender .
- Remove from oven . Using a spoon, create two wells in the center . Crack eggs in the middle and return to oven . Continue to bake until eggs have set, 7 to 12 minutes depending on desired firmness of yolk .
- Remove from oven and serve with a sprinkle of chives on top .
Nutrients Per Serving:
386.31 cal   /   19.32% daily need*
19.39 g   /   29.83% daily need*
- Saturated Fat
8.8 g   /   55.0% daily need*
33.09 g   /   11.03% daily need*
1.48 g   /   1.64% daily need*
452.67 mg   /   150.89% daily need*
485.09 mg   /   21.09% daily need*
21.12 g   /   42.25% daily need*
1.53 mg   /   76.47% daily need*
9.68 mg   /   53.77% daily need*
1.07 mg   /   53.52% daily need*
36.21 µg   /   51.72% daily need*
- Vitamin B6
0.83 mg   /   41.26% daily need*
- Vitamin B2
0.64 mg   /   37.59% daily need*
- Vitamin C
29.32 mg   /   35.54% daily need*
338.28 mg   /   33.83% daily need*
1173.44 mg   /   33.53% daily need*
- Vitamin B5
2.54 mg   /   25.44% daily need*
6.3 g   /   25.21% daily need*
98.49 µg   /   24.62% daily need*
- Vitamin A
1013.31 IU   /   20.27% daily need*
72.43 mg   /   18.11% daily need*
- Vitamin B12
1.05 µg   /   17.5% daily need*
- Vitamin D
2.43 µg   /   16.17% daily need*
160.78 mg   /   16.08% daily need*
2.41 mg   /   16.08% daily need*
- Vitamin B3
2.5 mg   /   12.51% daily need*
- Vitamin E
1.44 mg   /   9.61% daily need*
- Vitamin B1
0.11 mg   /   7.52% daily need*
- Vitamin K
3.75 µg   /   3.57% daily need*